Families wishing to enroll their child/ren into Wanguri Primary or Preschool need to submit an Expression of Interest form, which is available from the school website or the front office. Also please note that admissions are subject to our Priority Enrolment Zone. Please check this zoning before proceeding.
To enroll at Wanguri Primary, please provide the following information:
- Birth certificate
- Up to date contact information
- Relevant medical and immunisation records
- Any relevant information relating to the family situation
- Information from the previous school including any assessments or reports are very useful.
To enroll at Wanguri Primary School the NT Departmental policy advises that:
- Children turning four on or before 30 June are eligible to enroll in a regular preschool program at the commencement of the school year.
- Children turning four after 30 June are eligible to enroll in a preschool program after their birthday, if places are available and with the understanding that the child will access more than 12 months of Preschool.
- Children turning five on or before 30 June are eligible to enroll in a transition program at the commencement of the school year.
- Children who turn five after 30 June are eligible to enroll in a transition program from the commencement of the following school year.
- The policy focuses on a single intake of students to Transition, rather than the previous staggered intake throughout the first half of the year as the child turned five.
If you are enrolling your child for the first time in a Northern Territory school, please complete the Department of Education New Student Enrolment Form online. This form can be found here http://enrol.ntschools.net/ .
If your child has previously been enrolled in any NT Government school then please contact the Wanguri Primary School office directly on 89271655.